Prove you made it here, say hello, hit reply!

Did you manage to make it here in one piece?! - can you post a reply here and prove you made it? :wink:

1 Like

I made it! This looks cool :open_mouth:

Yay, welcome aboard @Josh_Constable!

Slowly getting to grips with it myself, after being stuck in Facebook kinder garden for so long! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Quite the trek, but I made it. Feel like I need a drink, if only Steam Town delivered…

1 Like

Woo - congratulations, welcome aboard! Won’t deliveroo now sort that out for you and deliver it to you? :wink:

I love Steamtown (Love the ciders in particular) Hi Richard!

made it!!! :smiley:

Whoop! Well done, welcome to the dark side @Daniel_Brain ! Or is that the light side? :slight_smile:

Where am I? Who took my clothes!?

Welcome aboard @imaner76! :slight_smile:

Where am I? Who took my clothes!?

Hmm, must be @TheDarkAngel, I definitely didn’t do it. But I believe clothing is optional while you’re online, just leave the webcam off! :wink:

2 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl: How rude @afdy !!

1 Like

Ooh, i think we’ll see some of you new folks promoted to level 2 in the next few days!

Level 3 is harder to get to though :wink:

Trust Level 2 — Member

Members keep coming back to your community over a series of weeks; they have not only read, but actively participated long and consistently enough to be trusted with full citizenship.

Get to trust level 2 by…

• Visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially
  • Casting at least 1 like
  • Receiving at least 1 like
  • Replying to at least 3 different topics
  • Entering at least 20 topics
  • Reading at least 100 posts
  • Spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts

Users at trust level 2 can…

• Use the “Invite others to this topic” button for one-click onboarding of new users to participate in topics
  • Invite outside users to PMs making a group PM
  • Daily like limit increased by 1.5×
  • Ignore other users
  • Edit their own posts for up to 30 days after posting

Well it’s something to do in tier 4 lockdown, isn’t it?

2 Likes

It certainly does. Must admit I’m starting to feel tired of avoiding being close to humans now! :slight_smile:

Welcome aboard @KeithDay!

Late to the game! But here now and ready to play!

1 Like

Not as late as the next new member! It’s still very early days! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Welcome to the club @Suzannie :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fashionably late? :slight_smile:

Welcome aboard @jtonline! Not to worry, you’ve still arrived in plenty of time before the party gets started! :wink:

Mobile apps are out for approval in apple/android app stores which should hopefully make this place more usable to people more familiar with Facebook! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Blimey, apps as well, that sounds very high tech!