Missing Cat since 1st Sep 2019 - Ripley - Shorthair Tabby

Last Seen: Sun 1st Sep 2019, by old Jewson on Toynbee Road, Eastleigh

Ripley is a 2 year old female tabby. She is quite shy and usually runs if approached. She doesn’t usually go out for much more than a couple of hours at a time and has never missed a meal, so this is very unlike her. She should be wearing a purple and silver reflective Rogz collar with a blue tag with our contact details on it, however it is possible this has come off.

Have to say those are some stunning photos of her! Almost makes me want a cat. Almost. :slight_smile:
Hope she returns home soon, wondering what all the fuss is about!

Yeah she’s lovely :slight_smile: But also very shy. She’s never missed a meal before so it’s pretty worrying knowing that she’s been missing for 5 days now. I think our other cat, Lilith, is really missing her sister too. Hoping she just shows up soon as if nothing happened - I’ve heard that happens quite a bit with cats.

Oh no, I do hope you find her… Like @afdy said, stunning photos!

Update: Ripley has been found after 11 days missing! I opened the bedroom door this morning and there she was, as if nothing happened! So relieved to see her home

haha @RichardLarge, that’s good to hear, thanks for the update. Hilarious though - i’m sure cat’s really do try to wind their owners up… :slight_smile: - is there any evidence as to where she’s been?

Nope, none at all! She seems really healthy so either she’s really self sufficient or someone else was feeding her.

1 Like

Glad to hear this :slight_smile: