May 2022 Elections

After the unexpected excitement of a by-election, the main event is coming up in May!

The good news is that there’s plenty of time if you’re thinking of standing as a candidate! There’s an online briefing with Eastleigh’s returning officer to find out more on Wednesday 9 March 2022 at 2pm.

More candidates would be a fantastic way to increase turnout!

1 Like

All the candidates have been announced! Just need to find a few more details for some of them- if you know any, please help :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve updated the running post list here as we did last year! :slight_smile: Who is standing in local elections May 2022?

Let the games begin!

1 Like

Is there a reason that only some of the candidates have a link to WCIVF, or is it just a work in progress? If you like I can go through and finish adding them when I get a chance, assuming the post is editable.

Laziness! I copied and pasted the template from last year so if they were completed last year they kept their profiles. The new ones need doing and the page is publicly editable so please do go and contribute! :slight_smile:

1 Like

There’s an epic rundown of the local elections on Eastleigh News if anyone’s interested…

1 Like

I read that article yesterday, brilliant detail! Real shame the people that ought to read it are the people that probably won’t. :slight_smile:

1 Like