Eastleigh Green Party 2021 Leaflet 1 - Ben Parry

This post is part of a community led project to archive all local political leaflets to improve transparency and enable local discussion. See more

Hit the blue reply button if you have feedback

Transcript

VOTE GREEN 2021 - BEN PARRY - FAIR OAK AND HORTON HEATH

VOTE FOR BEN PARRY ON THE 6TH MAY
STANDING UP FOR FAIR OAK & HORTON HEATH

Green Candidate Ben Parry says, "My family and I have lived in Fair Oak for over 12 years. My children attend a primary school in the local area. Until recently, I was a teacher for 17 years; teaching in local secondary schools and in an Eastleigh sixth form college.

Now, as a director of an Eastleigh-based traffic survey company, I see how heavy investment in local housing has not been matched by investment in proper infrastructure.
This will put real pressure on the parish, increasing traffic and pollution. If you elect
me, I will be a strong, independent voice, speaking out for the community of Fair Oak
& Horton Heath."

Ben Parry understands that we can no longer afford to take a 'one or the other approach on the economy and the environment. The Covid pandemic, and the climate crisis, have shown us that governance at any level cannot continue to be ‘business as usual’. It has also emphasised the importance of a strong community.

WITH YOUR SUPPORT, BEN PARRY CAN WIN!
#VOTEBENPARRY

✓ STANDING UP FOR THE ECONOMY
Support local businesses to be successful and sustainable.
✓ STANDING UP FOR THE COMMUNITY
• Help the community transition towards a carbon zero future.
• Fight for a green transport infrastructure that alleviates the stress on our roads.
• Protect the communal green spaces that help protect our physical and mental health.
✓ STANDING UP FOR EDUCATION
• Support local schools so that they can provide the support children need in these uncertain times.

Most importantly, I would be an independent voice on Eastleigh Borough Council, able to speak up with your best interests at heart, not the best interests of a party.

WAYS YOU CAN CONNECT:
Email: eastleighgreens@outlook.com
Facebook.com/groups/eastleighgreens

2 Likes