Eastleigh Central By-Election - Feb 2022 - Reform UK Leaflet 1

This post is part of a community led project to archive all local political leaflets to improve transparency and enable local discussion. See more

Hit the blue reply button if you have feedback

Common sense local spending - cutting wasteful spending to deliver better public services.
Revitalise our town centre - rescue our struggling high street with free parking, business rate cuts and targeted investment
Drive down and stamp out crime by reinstating our closed police station.
VOTE REFORM UK Clare FAWCETT in the Eastleigh Central by-election on Thursday 10 February 2022
(Facebook) Reform UK Eastleigh - Clare Fawcett (Twitter) @Reformuke
YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_rgXxNqdJ-K58cEsixmk7Q
view my full bio and get in touch to join my volunteer campaign group

I am proud to have lived in Eastleigh borough for 11 years and have worked at both Prysmian and the NHS in Omega House. My strongly-held personal values coupled with extensive business acumen afford me the qualities to effectively represent you as your Councillor so, if you are hungry for 'impactful change, are disillusioned with the shenanigans of the main parties or just feel politically homeless, why not consider voting for me and Reform UK… WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOSE?

Promoted by and on behalf of Clare Lorraine Fawcett, Woodlea House, Nursery Gardens, S053 3RS Printed by Speedwell Litho, Unit 15 Parham Drive, Boyatt Wood Industrial Estate, Eastleigh, Hampshire S040 4NU

How we recover from Covid is vital to the success of the UK. We must reform the way our country is run and managed, so it works properly for the people. In many areas, just the application of basic common sense would be a good start!

Let’s reclaim our right to free speech and let’s celebrate our pride in being British: our amazing culture, our incredible heritage, and our wonderful values. Leaving the undemocratic EU was just the beginning. People’s eyes have been opened as to the benefits of being an independent sovereign UK. Reform is now possible and essential in three key areas:

1. Reform our Economy: to succeed, we must become a low tax, smartly regulated, high growth economy. Faster growth is the only way to better wages and more tax revenues to invest in better healthcare and other public services. Our bold economic vision frees up over 6 million people from paying income tax and frees up over 1.2 million small businesses/self-employed from paying corporation tax. We would also remove a raft of stifling taxes. This will generate much faster growth.
  2. Reform our Public Sector: we must be ambitious, seeking faster, more efficient public services that work better for us all, with better results. For example, in health, we should demand zero waiting lists. Our police need to focus on preventing crime and catching criminals, not woke nonsense.
  3. Reform our Institutions: major change is needed to the bodies that impact our lives, the unelected cronyism of the House of Lords, the unaccountable civil service, the bloated BBC. Reform is essential to our voting system so it is fairer and more representative; the twoparty system embeds the status quo and prevents real change.

You can view our full brochure at: https//reformparty.uk/reformisessential/
REFORM UK
Our Freedom Our Future
IT’S TIME FOR REFORM.
reformparty.uk
0800 414 8525
ReformParty_UK
TheReformPartyUK © TheReformPartyUK

1 Like

(FAO - @Clare_Fawcett , should you need to link to it)

I think that we now have some material from all parties contesting, which is great! Oh what a difference 9 months makes

2 Likes