Central By-Election Feb 2022 - Josh Constable (Labour Leaflet 1)

This post is part of a community led project to archive all local political leaflets to improve transparency and enable local discussion. See more

Hit the blue reply button if you have feedback

YOUR CANDIDATE FOR EASTLEIGH CENTRAL
Josh Constable

“I’ve spent the last 5 years campaigning for a better future for Eastleigh. Many of you will know my record of standing up for residents and championing new ideas. Please share my vision for Eastleigh by voting for me at this by-election.”

CONTACT ME
www.EastleighLabour.co.uk Josh@EastleighLabour.co.uk
@JoshConstable_ (Twitter)
@JoshConstableLAB (Facebook)

Here for Eastleigh

Thursday 10 February
Labour and Co-operative

I WILL FIGHT FOR YOU ON THESE PLEDGES FROM OUR MANIFESTO

PROTECT OUR ENVIRONMENT
I will put the fight against climate change front and centre of everything I do as a councillor.

SAVE OUR HIGH STREET
I will champion a new economic plan for Eastleigh; Community Wealth Building to save our high street.

OPEN OUR DEMOCRACY
I will host surgeries from our office in Eastleigh and fight for more public involvement in our council.

STRENGTHEN OUR COMMUNITY
I will work to bring our community together to act on crime and racism.

THE RIGHT HOMES IN THE RIGHT PLACES Topposed the local plan. Instead I support new council housing and genuine affordable housing.

SORRY WE MISSED YOU! Your Labour Team were out in your street today, listening to residents and acting on their concerns. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with the team, You don’t need to wait until we knock on your door!

Labour and Co-operative
Thursday 10 February

1 Like

For context, this is our calling card that we’re dropping off while doorknocking. A full leaflet with more details are is on its way.

1 Like

Forgive my ignorance, but is doorknocking usually done? If so, guess it wasn’t done last election due to COVID, right?

Yes, at least by us! Pre-COVID, though it seems like a lifetime ago, we’d be out every summer both in and out of elections. We suspended doorknocking in Feb/March 2020 (the exact date is on my fb page somewhere, because it’s a video of the last time we came out). It’s been so nice to be back out there, theres no substitute.

1 Like