Has your bike been stolen?
A bike is stolen every three days in Eastleigh. As a community we can come together and inform each other of the details that may help getting it back:
- When it happened (i.e. 1am Saturday 16th January)
- What it looks like (pictures)
- Where was it stolen from (i.e. Passfield Avenue, Eastleigh)
- Has it appeared on Ebay, Gumtree, Facebook Marketplace, other location?
- Have the police been informed?
Let’s use the power of our community to make these bikes too hot to handle and provide police with information so that they can investigate.