6 Week beginners Lindy Hop Course Chandler Ford

Hi all,
V.E. day is coming up and there will be lots of events on playing swing music - If anyone is interested in learning Lindy Hop - a form of swing dance which formed in the 20’s and was popular in the 40’s - why not come along to our beginners class in Chandler’s Ford after the Easter break? It’s a partnered dance, but you don’t need to come with a partner, and any gender can lead or follow. It’s a lot of fun! Come along and give it a try : )
Lindy Hop beginners flyer

1 Like

Hi, this is my first post here :- ) I hope you had some interest in this. I’m moving to Eastleigh in a couple months and would love to give it a go if you have it on again. Thanks :- )

Thanks for your message, there is nothing planned as yet - the best idea is to keep an eye on the Lindy Club website: https://www.thelindyclub.co.uk/
They will advertise any upcoming courses. Or if you email we can contact you when we are back up and running again. Welcome to the area!

1 Like

Thanks for that! I’m not in the area yet (time is going slooooow) but thanks for the welcome,too :- )